- Modern, streamlined design
- ADA-compliant push button dispense
- Front loading on the door for easier and faster restocking
- Empty indicator lights (uses one 9-volt battery included)
- Coin return when empty or when an incorrect coin is used
- Available with Free vend or 25¢ coin mechanism
- Dispenses both sanitary napkins and tampons
- Dispenses (14) Size #4 Box Sanitary Napkins & (22) Tampons
- Adjustable tampon channel to accommodate future product opportunities
- Available in white metal or stainless steel
- 25-cent vend includes coin box lock and key
- Covered by one or more of the following patents: US Patent Nos.: 9,501,888 _ 9,721,419_9,779,574_10,062,236_10,424,146_11,004,297
All Evogen® FREE vendors include a patented factory-programmed delay of 8-12 seconds to reset the push button. The push button will reset with a click sound. The reset feature will discourage abuse and over-dispensing.
Temperature and humidity can affect the time delay setting.
To adjust the time delay, a Phillips screwdriver is provided. A slight adjustment to the time delay screw, clockwise or counterclockwise, will result in a 2-second change.
- To increase the time delay: turn the screw clockwise ever so slightly.
- To decrease time delay: turn the screw counterclockwise ever so slightly.
- Do not tighten the screw entirely clockwise or the dispenser will not operate.
- Turning the time delay screw counterclockwise will eliminate the delay completely. Do not remove the screw.
Dimensions: 14"W x 26"H x 5-5/8"D
Weight: 24.90 lbs.
Note: Due to high demand lead times for dispensers is between 1-4 months, and are subject to change.